The Target Field Station, at the front door of the Minnesota Twins baseball stadium, is the most southern stop.
- Within steps, move from NLX to NorthStar Commuter Rail, or the Blue or Green LRT lines.
- Less than a block away is a bus hub with 100s of comings and goings to all parts of the Twin Cities
Check out the Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce's Facebook for events in the area: Here
Coon Rapids station will be located on Foley Boulevard, north of Highway 610, and east of the existing BNSF railroad tracks. This new NLX station will be across the street from the Metro Transit Foley Boulevard Park and Ride facility.
- Connection to existing transit service via Metro Transit Foley Boulevard Park and Ride facility across the street.
- Warming stations and bike parking.
Check out the Coon Rapids Area & Community Board II Facebook for events in the area: Here
The station will be located at Cambridge City Center Mall- just off Buchanan Street North and west of the existing BNSF railroad tracks.
- Passenger waiting area will be located in the mall; the boarding platform will be located within the BNSF right-of-way.
- Well connected to local and regional transportation facilities and is accessible to pedestrians, transit users, and vehicles.
Check out Downtown Cambridge Facebook for events in the area: Here
The Hinckley station site will be located northeast of downtown Hinckley and adjacent to Hinckley-Finlayson High School near the railroad tracks with pedestrian access from 1st and 2nd Street NE.
- Pedestrian access will be available from 1st and 2nd Street NE.
- Located two miles away from the Grand Casino, making NLX a great alternative form of safe transportation from the cities to the slots!
Check out Hinckley's Facebook page for events in the area: Here
Located downtown on the south side of the Depot with pedestrian access from Michigan Street, from an access road at track level. and from inside the Depot.
- The Duluth Depot is conveniently located on a city bus line.
- Plenty of parking and walking attractions near by.
Check out Duluth Chamber of Commerce for events in the area: Here
Located on the north side of Belknap Street, three blocks west of Tower Avenue.
- The station will have ample parking for NLX passengers and the station site’s location will allow for potential expansion of parking capacity.
- Located on a convenient bus route, you can relax and explore the beautiful town of Superior.
Check out Tripadvisor for tips on what to visit: Here